HR Manager (Gaming)
|Job Title:||HR Manager (Gaming)|
|Location:||Ta' Xbiex, Malta|
|Salary:||€30,000 - €40,000|
|Contact Name:||Mark Sims|
|Job Published:||August 24, 2018 09:29|
An IGaming Company is looking for a dedicated, reliable, organised, people oriented professional to handle the HR function in Malta, reporting into the Managing Director.
You will be predominantly managing the administrative side of the HR function together with full recruitment drive. You will be responsible for handling and scheduling interviews, dealing with the local authorities, 3rd party service providers as well as be the point of contact for employees based in Malta; including but not limited to the handling the on-boarding process, induction process, organizing interviews, assisting with the management of Malta office, providing guidance to employees, and carrying out ad hoc HR operational duties as and when required.
The right candidate must have the ability to work independently and efficiently having strong project management skills.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment within the HR function (2-3 years)
- Experience in the igaming industry
- Experience in conducting 360’ recruitment processes
- Experience working with overseeing/exposure to Payroll
- Good MS Office Suite Skills, including Excel Skills
- Excellent communicator in English
- Extensive knowledge of Maltese Employment Law/Local Labour Laws
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's