A leading professional services organisation is looking to expand their Human Resources team by recruiting an experienced manager to join the HR function.
The successful applicant will be responsible to act as a driver in facilitating the retention and recruitment of top talent across the firm.The ideal candidate will also have the requisite knowledge and skills to be able to transition into the role with relative ease.
The core requirements are:
- University degree in a related HR area
- At least 2 years of professional experience within an HR Management role, having directly worked in the areas of recruitment, performance and talent management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work on his/her own initiative and meet deadlines
- A high level of organisation skills and time management
- An ability to act as a central point of contact internally and externally
- An ability to work collaboratively within the team and across the Firm