|Job Title:||HR Manager|
|Salary:||€30000 to €40000|
|Contact Name:||Mark Sims|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2018 21:30|
Reporting directly to the GM, the chosen candidate will be developing effective relationships with line managers and provide a professional HR service to the company.
Further responsibilities include:
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Deliver performance management programs that drive a high performance culture
- Implement and monitor effectiveness of training programs
- Develop, implement and maintain HR policies across the company ensuring compliance
- Produce reports on key metrics, including remuneration and benefits, absenteeism and turnover
- Create an environment that fosters engagement, collaboration and support
Applicants should be in possession of a tertiary level of education within HR and having previous experience working within an HR related position.
Working knowledge in all areas pertinent to the management of all HR functions is required, together with the ability to engage with different teams in a fast-paced environment. A demonstrated track record in developing and implementing HR objectives within a complex, multi-business organisation will be considered an asset.
For more information apply online or contact Mark on (+356) 2093 3170