HR Business Partner (Technology)
|Job Title:||HR Business Partner (Technology)|
|Contact Name:||Mark Sims|
|Job Published:||August 30, 2017 09:14|
A rapidly growing technology business is seeking to employ a HR Business Partner
The purpose of the HRBP role is to work with their assigned business client group to translate the business strategy into people requirements and set out the people plan to support and deliver actions. Through stakeholder management, the role engages with the business as a commercially focused, strategic HR partner
- Recruitment – Team-up with the Recruitment team to bring the most diverse talent in the organisation and make sure people recruited are fit for purpose.
- Onboarding – Team-up with HR team and Line Managers to give the appropriate support to all new starters across the business.
- Employee Engagement – deliver on engagement activity, ensuring the effective flow of communication in the organization. Coming up with ways and systems to diagnose people’s problems - taking appropriate decisions - prescribing actions that add value
- Talent & Performance Management – support the roll out of talent initiatives and ensure effective deployment
- Employee Relations – handle all employee relations matters including formal actions such as disciplinary and grievance issues. Contribute to the creation and development of policies, practices and ensure they are applied consistently and fairly across the business areas.
- Organisation Support – Support structural changes and re-design of work and roles as required.
- A minimum of 3 years proven HR experience,
- An education related to Human Resources.
- A smooth communicator and have brilliant stakeholder management skills.
- A real passion for HR & Recruitment and have the ability to have a strategic mindset but don’t mind getting your hands dirty.
- It is of importance that you have a service-orientated approach and an ability to deal with people at all levels, both externally and internally, in a collaborative way.
- Be able to work closely with all colleagues within HR function, sharing knowledge and providing support across the company
- Be an ambassador for the function and business, acting professionally at all times. Building cross functional relationships and alliances.
If you are interested in this position apply online or send your CV for the attention of Mark to email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Unix Administrator- Business Intelligence
IT Business Analyst
Technical Support Executive
€18,000 - €21,000
Inside Sales Account Manager (English Speaking)
Inside Sales Account Manager-Central Europe (German Speaking)