HR Business Partner
|Job Title:||HR Business Partner|
|Job Published:||August 22, 2019 15:42|
Our HR function enables the organisation to maximise the contribution of people to the delivery of our goals. The HR function encompasses a variety of aspects such as External Employer Branding, Employee Experience, Learning & Development, Talent Management, Diversity and Equality, Organizational Development, Change Management, etc.
Our inspirational business leaders and amazing colleagues are waiting for you. So, work with them and make an impact.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Coach business managers in defining, developing and executing people plans towards achieving our business strategy
- Drive the implementation of People plans, ensuring these are integrated within wider the HR strategy, policies & priorities.
- Drive from HR-side, critical future-proof projects towards our long-term vision such as Convergence, Digital, Business Transformation, etc..
- Manage proactively the interfaces with HR Centres of Expertise (Resourcing, Training, etc.), to ensure output meets operational needs and timescales for the respective business area
- Provide feedback and coaching to the business area’s management team to improve leadership capability, and ensure all leaders & people managers are equipped to drive employee engagement and team effectiveness
- Deliver our hygiene targets such as headcount, employment cost, talent, management, etc.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Strong business acumen and understanding of functional area (Commercial, Technology and/or Corporate Functions)
- Analytical, intellectual capacity to learn very quickly
- Delivery Results / Ability to turn goals into plans and ensure their implementation
- Making a personal difference / high level interpersonal skills and resilience
- Strong relationship management, communication & coaching skills
- Robust/active online presence and familiarity with social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, etc.).
- Passionate about people and curious about workplace culture, diversity and the employee experience.
- Connect people with our brand!
Why you should get Ready for the challenge:
- You will have the opportunity to advocate internally and externally a high-performing brand
- It is amazing to run a multi-disciplinary role – you will learn Commercial, Technology, Finance, HR, Legal & External Affairs
- You will gain high internal and external exposure, working closely with business managers and colleagues from various functions
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's