Our Client, a Key Player in the Textile Sector, is recruiting an HR Business Partner to join their team.
The HR business partner (HRBP) will be responsible for providing business-focused, strategic and operational HR advice and services for the delivery of the business unit’s strategy and business plan. The position serves as a consultant to management within business units on human resource-related issues. The HRBP will interpret HR policies and employment legislation, advise on risk management, and coach and support managers in handling people management, employee relations and change processes.
The HR business partner will be responsible for the following:
- Building trusted relationships with senior stakeholders and leaders in the business
- Providing strategic and day-to-day leadership to drive the delivery of the business’ HR plans
- Using experience, skills and knowledge of the HR industry to make an impact in key areas such as change management, organisational design, employee engagement and talent analytics
- Assisting in building strong talent pipelines and managing recruitment up to c-suite level
- Coaching and mentoring line managers and junior staff
- Supporting line managers across the business on organisational structure and design
- Providing advice on and support to the management of the organisation’s risk framework and policies
- Act as a lead on change management projects and people change initiatives
- Maintain awareness of emerging trends and best practices within business group and in external environment to ensure alignment of business objectives to the people strategy
- Training will be offered to new comer to achieve objective set
Skills and Competencies:
- Communication skills – delivering the strategies of the business will require the HRBP to talk to stakeholders from around the business. As such, will need to be able to present effectively to a different levels of seniority
- General skills – an HR business partner will need to be a true generalist, with a good understanding of the many different responsibilities of the function (e.g. Learning & development, reward, compensation & benefits)
- Leadership – the HRBP will be working with line managers to deliver the function’s strategy. As such, the HRBP must be able to lead in the day to day operations of the business, and also on specific projects
- Coaching skills – the HRBP will be seen as a mentor within the function and the business at large.
- Strategic thinker – working closely with the HR director to deliver and implement new programmes and initiatives, experience of thinking strategically is an absolute must
- Industry knowledge – building a coherent and successful HR strategy will require an extensive knowledge of the trends and changes in policy that are affecting people at work
Interested candidates are invited to apply directly on the Castille Website and/or contact Deeya for more details.