about 2 months ago
The HR business partner serves as a consultant to management on HR related issues to enhance organizational objectives and add value.
The individual will be expected to carry out the following tasks:
- Partners with all the business offices to understand business drivers and facilitate HR operations and strategy;
- Actively identify gaps, proposes and implement changes necessary to support the people’s strategy;
- Take active participation in business transformation and cultural change;
- Proactively identify HR issues/concerns and trends in line with the financial services industry and the business;
- Align job descriptions with the needs and requirements of the business offices;
- Identify training needs of the distinct business offices and monitor that objectives are being met through training evaluations;
- Provide input in salary reviews, job revaluations and compensation/benefits policies;
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention;
- Use experience, skills and knowledge of the HR industry to make an impact in the HR key areas such as organisational design, employee engagement and talent analytics;
- Proactively address leadership gaps within the supervisory and support business offices and develop plans to address;
- Leverage applicable performance management tool/s to coach leaders for specific measurable results;
- Influence the adoption of HR processes and procedures across the distinct supervisory and support business offices and recommend enhancements as appropriate.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management
- A solid experience in HR at a senior level
- Significant experience of managing teams and engaging with internal and external stakeholders.
- A minimum of eight (8) years working experience in a similar senior role
- An in depth understanding of resolving complex employee relations issues, working knowledge of multiple human resources disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee relations, diversity, performance management and employee/industrial relations legislation.
- A minimum of a Degree in a relevant field of study