Hero Gaming has begun an exciting adventure by leading the organisation in a new and innovative strategic direction. To help steer it to fantastic new heights, we are looking for a HR business partner to oversee all internal human resources operations related to retention while ensuring they’re aligned with our business goals.
We require a competent partner to oversee HR plans to ensure they strengthen our mission and overall strategy and offer that quintessential superb VIP service. The position requires a flexible and resourceful person to join our Operations team who would take responsibility for the varied HR requirements of our staff in both Malta and Malmo, Sweden.
What you’d be doing…
- Offer thought leadership regarding organizational and people-related strategy and execution. Analyse insightful data to guide decision making and provide proactive solutions.
- Act as a key player in executing a comprehensive people plan which will influence lasting change
- Provide expertise in the following areas: succession planning, performance management, coaching, data analysis, compensation and rewards, employee relations, learning and development, and recognition programs
- Manage employee wellness which includes the management of the office environment
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the legal requirements, internal and external, related to the day-to-day management of employees within the business, reducing legal risks, guaranteeing regulatory compliance, and most importantly enabling employee satisfaction and retention.
- Build and maintain healthy relationships across the business. In this capacity, you will conduct regular meetings with the various business departments, builds, and develops trusted relationships with all employees
Who we’re looking for:
- Your communication, organisational and negotiation skills will have to be excellent for all aspects of the HR Business Partner role, particularly when you’re providing advice and driving through new policies and strategies which will lead to improved company performance.
- This is a job for a confident and pro-active person and you’ll need to be self-sufficient as the HR who is embedded into the operational structure of the company.
- You would also have:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- A Bachelor degree in Business, HR or Psychology
- A good understanding of labour legislation
Great benefits for the proven Hero:
- We will invest in your personal development
- Mobile and telephony plan
- Health insurance
- Fitness allowance
- Free breakfast every morning
- Bi-annual get2gethers with the entire company
- Friday Beers
- And not to mention: Being part of an Awesome Team of Heroes!
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.