14 days ago
An international Financial Services Company at the forefront of financial technology is looking to add an experienced HR Business Partner to their exisitin team within their growing Maltese office. You will be part of a challenging environment in an International team atmosphere and spirit, where innovative ideas are supported and highly appreciated.
As HR Business Partner you will be in charge of all HR related topics and will have an opportunity to directly influence the functioning of HR processes and fine-tune the company's established processes.
The main responsibilities are:
- Managing HR processes from end to end with a high attention to detail and in a collaborative manner
- Coach and advise managers on HR processes and people management
- Overall responsibility for the recruitment & selection process
- Compensation and benefits administration, payroll processing
- Effective onboarding process - host new joiner training and assure that new employees integrate effectively into the organization
- Relocation assistance for new employees, if needed
- Foster relationships with cross-functional stakeholders to build a better employment experience
- Support with the organization of team events and in house trainings
- Min 4 years' working experience in a similar role
- extremely structured, excellent time management skills and strong personality
- Able to multitask and manage junior people.
- Have an overview of Maltese labor law/taxation/how to manage expats
- knowledge of payroll
- Capable of handling huge volumes, very target driven an
- Fluent English both written and spoken is must
- Ability to travel