|Job Title:||HR Assistant|
|Contact Name:||Chantelle Mifsud|
|Job Published:||January 09, 2020 13:43|
A leading marketing company is currently seeking to recruit an HR professional who will be forming part of a young and dynamic team.
- Assisting in the day to day running of the HR department.
- Creating, maintain and keeping up to date physical and electronic filing systems.
- Assisting with recruitment.
- Be the point of contact for new employees in the on-boarding process.
- Obtaining references as required.
- Assisting with monthly payroll.
- Manage staff recording.
- Organise departmental calendars for birthdays, team meetings, events, etc
- Minute Taking.
- Distribute post.
- Monitor probation periods, diarise dates and prompt managers.
- Greeting clients.
- Paperwork related to contracts of employment, addendums etc.
- Dealing with exit interviews.
- Keeping HR system up to date.
- Experience in a similar role or an HR related qualification.
- Possess and eagerness to learn and assist.
- Experience with Shireburn Indigo and Bamboo HR would be an asset.
- Fluent in English (mother tongue preferred).
- Must be able to prioritise and plan work activities in a time efficient manner.
- General knowledge of employment law and best practice.