A privately held medtech company specializing in advanced technology to create medical products is currently looking for an HR and Accounts administrator to join their team on part time basis.
- Monthly preparation of payroll and salaries with related liaising with accountants and IRD
- Payroll execution/records, entering new employees, salary changes, tax status changes, etc.
- Handling of all employment formalities, overseeing vacation, sick and any employee leave
- Communicate with public service departments when necessary
- Maintain employee information and HR data in an orderly manner
- Executing and logging local bank transfers
- Filing of VAT returns with IRD, as per feedback from accountants
- Maintaining and updating related filing systems and compiling reports/overviews
- Logging of invoices and trending of expenses
- Preparation and submission of management reports regarding expenses
Skills and experience
- The ideal candidate must have previous experience in a similar role
- Must possess a minimum of an a level standard of education
- Good command of the English Language both written and spoken
- Able to work on own initiative