27 days ago
Castille is looking for an HR Administrator for it's client, an international player in the telecommunication sector.
The main job responsibilities are as follows:
- To provide administrative support to the recruitment process including:
- Placing of advertisements
- Liaising with recruitment agencies
- Managing candidate correspondence including invitations to interview
- Acting as point of contact for any candidate queries during the recruitment and selection process
- Preparation of shortlisting and selection documentation for managers including printing / copying of interview forms
- To produce and issue all offer letters and employee contracts
- To undertake all required pre-employment checks, updating and discussing with line manager as appropriate
- To ensure all new starter paperwork is completed and relevant information provided to Payroll and benefits providers for processing
- To provide operation manager with induction templates and new starter checklist to ensure a smooth onboarding process for the new employee.
- On boarding and Induction
- Responsible for planning and ensuring systematic induction for all new employees of the designations.
- Ensure that induction plan is signed off and filed in the personal file of all employees.
- Attendance and Leave management
- Track the attendance of all staff day wise in provided excel format (or) in the HRMS as per organization requirement and communication.
- Track leave database, eligibility, availed and closing balances of leaves on a monthly basis
- Provide this information on monthly basis to the Operation and HR Managers
- Salary Processing / Payroll
- Provide payroll inputs such as attendance summary, leave summary, other deductions to payroll team employee wise in specified format for deviation request from Payroll team
- Ensure that salary slips are distributed to all staff of the region.
- Create a channel of communication with operations to ensure that this information is available with HR precisely.
- Maintain and update the organograms for the team along with the master data of employees.
- Employee Connect and Engagement
- Handle employee grievances formally and informally, forward them to concerned department and follow up for resolution.
- Play the role of Employee champion by knowing and counseling their employees as and when required.
- Conduct employee engagement activities at regular intervals
- Staff welfare Management
- Performance and Disciplinary Management
- Track Probation reviews with timelines and ensure outcomes are communicated formally.
- Communicate the process of annual / midyear appraisals and track for completions
- Handle disciplinary and availability issues in the team and escalate to stakeholders in timely manner
- Employee Separation
- Ensure resignation letters are received for employees who intend to leave.
- Conduct exit interviews in specified formats and share with Operations and HR Manager HR
- Follow up with internal HR teams for the clearance certificate and ensure final settlement is done within standard agreed timeline.
- Vendor Management
- Interacting and coordinating with various vendors who provide different services to the center.
- To fix up meetings with the vendors and internal stakeholders (Procurement, Finance, Operations, Admin team) in order to discuss about the products and services being provided by them.
- To be central person between vendors and procurement team to negotiate deals with the vendors after discussing and gaining knowledge about the services they would be providing.
- Need to maintain a record of the vendor statement of work and other related documents.
- To be involved in updating and renewing the vendor contracts.
- Need to monitor the work done by the vendors. He/She needs to ensure that the vendor provides quality products and services.
- Required to evaluate the performance of the vendors.
- Reporting issues arising in the center to the vendors and internal stakeholders and follow up with till closure.
- Be the central person in coordinating invoicing and payments between vendors and internal finance team.
- Data Management and reporting
- Maintain the HR files such as employee personal files, recruitment file, PF related documents
- To prepare, as required, management reports on employee-related data to assist with the management and development of staff
- Reviewing and renewing company policies and legal compliance
- Be the central person for all HR and Admin related communication for the center.
- To maintain own continuing professional development, keeping up to date with legal requirements and relevant HR developments.
- To maintain appropriate confidentiality of information relating to the Company and its staff and maintain compliance with the Data Protection Act.
- To adhere to Company Health, Safety and Environmental Policy at all times.
- Management and upkeep of premises
- Materials & Infrastructure management
- Staff transport management
- Graduation or Post-Graduation in Human Resources, or Social Sciences,
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in HR & Admin preferably managing or leading a team
- Having operations background would be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of computer - Windows and Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Good understanding of local labor laws
- Excellent verbal, written and numeracy skills
- Fluent in English and French
- Excellent organizational skills including ability to manage time and prioritize effectively
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and able to deal with colleagues at all levels
- Able to work appropriately with confidential and sensitive information