HR Administrative Assistant
|Job Title:||HR Administrative Assistant|
|Job Published:||January 18, 2018 13:51|
HR ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
What impact will you make?
We are currently looking to recruit an Administrative Assistant to join our Human Resources team. This junior role involves liaising with the different team members and providing administrative support as needed. Duties include providing support to the team members, assisting in daily office needs and managing general administrative activities that ensure the efficient and smooth day to day operation of our office.
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Organize and schedule appointments.
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Develop and maintain physical and electronic filing system.
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures.
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- A basic knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and PowerPoint, in particular).
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
If you are ready to take the next step and join a dynamic and motivated team, kindly apply online.
Applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's