Join the GO HR family as a Health and Safety Assistant!
Candidates should preferably have:
- O'Level Standard of Education
- H&S certification and past experience in this field.
- Be proficient in Maltese and English
- Have good communication, writing and interpersonal skills;
- Be an effective and flexible team member;
- Possess a positive attitude and a ‘can do’ approach;
- Good at problem solving;
- Be willing to learn and attend further training to keep up with latest updates;
- Be IT literate and conversant with office automated tools.
- Taking care of logistics for Vision Screening Tests and Medical examinations.
- Data Entry and invoice processing
- General clerical work
- Assist other departments in identification and control of risks.
- Procurement and issue of Personal Protective Equipment
- Training employees and/or liaise with training manager in organising H&S courses.
- May be assigned different duties in accordance to Group exigencies from time to time.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.