This role is heading up the Gaming and Sportsbook product from a commercial perspective. CRM and VIP are also areas of responsibility which results in full ownership of campaigns and customer journey, end-to-end. To manage budgets, optimize and drive customer lifetime value through strong communications and campaigns and a locally adapted product offering.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
You'll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
When working with us, we promise you that you will never ever have a dull moment. By spinning multiple plates, you will always have your hands full. We promise you that you will learn a lot and that you will grow with us, both in your career and as a person. Working in one of the biggest online gaming companies in Malta, you will get first-hand experience on what it is that drives a successful company forward.
YOU’RE GOOD AT
- At least 5 years of previous experience in Gaming operations
- Highly numerate, with marketing and budgeting experience, a solid understanding of CRM, Product Management and how to combine various marketing channel for ultimate effect
- Detailed product knowledge with a passion for gambling, sports and games of chance
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to manage stakeholders, 3rd party vendors, and product strategy
- Ability to write business cases and requirements, and prioritize road-maps
- Strong decision making, problem solving and other management skills
- Familiarity with industry’s rules and regulations
- Excellent knowledge of English is a must, Swedish speaking considered a plus
A FLAVOUR OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Drive product improvements, optimization and local adaption, give inputs on product innovation to central gaming to support market growth
- Manage communication plans, end-to-end, from strategy to execution to analysis in collaboration with marketing, content and designers
- Build a strong relationship and co-operation with the marketing teams, to create and adapt breaking through communications and promotions according to channel
- Deliver strong offers and engaging promotions, via efficient customer journeys and retention management through acquisition, retention and maximization, and re-activation
- Approve campaign plans and budgets, monitor, manage and optimize player incentive’s budget
- Ensure quality customer journeys and conversion via strong accountability within the teams in terms of shop management
- Value maximization via Loyalty Key Account Managers
- Cost and operationally efficient CRM communications via data-led initiatives and automated communications
- Apply a test and learning approach to constantly optimize and learn
- Ensure we run promotions that are compliant, ensure that lobby does not contain games that are not licensed, deal with all product and communications -facing compliance requirements
WHAT WE OFFER
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
Apply now via our career site.
At Betsson we like differences. It’s clear for us that we benefit from diversity and that we as a company become stronger and more competitive when hiring people with varying backgrounds, experiences and cultures.