23 days ago
An international crypto company is seeking a Head of Risk for their local office.
- Develop the Company’s Risk Function and lead a team.
- Establish, implement, oversee and maintain the Risk Management Framework of the Company.
- Establish adequate risk management policies and procedures.
- Set-up and manage mechanisms to prevent fraud from happening and manage cases when fraud occurs including but not limited to the performance of refunds and chargebacks.
- Adopt and ensure that effective arrangements, processes and mechanisms to manage the risks relating to the Company’s activities, processes and systems, are in place and consistent with the Company’s risk tolerance levels.
- Monitor the adequacy and effectiveness of the Company’s risk management policies and procedures and propose updates and amendments as and when required to address amongst others; weaknesses in relation to internal controls and non-adherence to such policies and procedures by relevant staff members.
- Implement and monitor the adequacy of the adopted measures to address any deficiencies in the Risk Management Framework.
- Preparation of Quarterly Risk Reports for the attention of the Board of Directors and Monthly Risk Updates to the General Manager.
- Assist and liaise with other internal committees of the Company and the Board of Directors in general as well as with any new business venture, process, or strategy being considered and present adequate risk assessments.
- Monitor the reputational risk of the Company and report any findings that pose additional risks to the Board of Directors of the Company.
- Identify training needs and train the Company’s staff members in relation to risk related matters. Advise senior management on risk related activities.
- Handle any regulator risk related queries and provide timely and effective feedback.
Experience within a payments platform entity will be considered and asset.
For more information contact Nikki Farrugia on firstname.lastname@example.org