Head of Regulatory Services - Malta
Location: Mriehel, MT
For our office in Malta, we are seeking a Regulatory and Compliance professional to lead our growing Regulatory Services team. This role will be a great opportunity to gain further exposure to both local and international clients.
A unique opportunity has arisen for an exceptional individual to join Alter Domus’ Senior Management team in Malta. As a Senior Manager you will occupy a key role in the organisation, you will take ultimate responsibility for a portfolio of high profile clients. Your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Develop and expand the existing portfolio of clients to offer regulatory support services, with the intention to reach an ambitious growth plan;
- Follow closely local and international regulatory updates that affect the industries we operate in and in particular our clients;
- Draft and review Policies and Procedures, Registers, Business Risk assessments and compliance monitoring programmes of investment funds, asset managers and other licenced entities;
- Acting as a trusted advisor and consultant to our clients in terms of regulatory challenges;
- Develop our current systems and procedures to cope with the increased demand from our clients;
- Ensure the integrity and quality of the regulatory reporting;
- Review and challenge processes for the Regulatory Reporting deliverables in order to develop the controls in place;
- Ensure proper communication on regulatory changes throughout the organization;
- Act as a compliance officer and Money Laundering Reporting Officer on various clients.
- You hold a Degree in Law, Accountancy, Economics or Banking and Finance;
- At least 10 years’ experience working in the field of Regulatory Services in Malta;
- You like working in a small team and you are able to think out of the box;
- Excellent knowledge of local financial markets, structures and regulations;
- You show a high interest in regulatory and compliance topics.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.