A large reputable software development house is currently in search of a dynamic and professional person to head their Project Management Office.
The ideal candidate will be required to manage a team of project managers and Oracle Service professionals. The candidate will also work closely with the entire management team to plan and coordinate the delivery of their services.
Applicants should have a degree in Information Technology or Electrical Engineering and at least 5 years’ experience managing a team in a software development environment. He/ she should be self-motivated and have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
The successful candidate would also:
- Have strong people management, planning, and organizational skills.
- Be capable of working on multiple projects simultaneously and allocating resources to projects accordingly
- Have knowledge and experience of SDLC (software development lifecycle)
- Show attention to detail with emphasis on operational efficiency
- Be highly focused on customer satisfaction
- Knowledge of Oracle Products will be considered an asset.
A great opportunity to engage in a creative working environment which also offers great company benefits as well as a competitive salary