Head of Project Management
|Job Title:||Head of Project Management|
|Contact Name:||Nikki Farrugia|
|Job Published:||September 05, 2018 16:15|
Leading player in financial services is seeking a Head of Project Management to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible to define and maintains standards for project management and to standardize and introduce economies of repetition in the execution of projects.
Responsibilities will be:
- Managing the work activities of the Project Management team through the allocation of work tasks and their subsequent evaluation.
- Leading a project management team and the relevant de-centralised project owners for managing, reporting and prioritizing a portfolio of projects ranging from large complex initiatives, to small tactical initiatives.
- Enabling the transfer of project needs into project actions.
- Keeping track record of the projects in progress and handling project steps / tasks and ensuring that they are completed on time.
- Overseeing overall progress and managing resource allocation, initiating corrective actions where necessary as well as planning and scheduling project timelines.
- Adopting and applying the appropriate technical strategies and standards
The ideal candidate will have:
- An academic background in mathematics and/or project management and/or change management or in another financial services related background.
For more information kindly contact Nikki on email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's