Head of Operations (Financial Services)
|Job Title:||Head of Operations (Financial Services)|
|Contact Name:||Nikki Farrugia|
|Job Published:||December 12, 2018 07:35|
A Head Of Operations Manager is required within a financial services Group. The successful candidate will be responsible/go-to person for the day to day processes and procedures surrounding depositary, custody and brokerage business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Daily monitoring of client transactions, production and review of P&L and Exposure reports
- Managing day to day issues and acting as a point of contact for Trading, Investment Management, Sales and other senior management
- In charge of the depositary services to collective investment schemes and the Custody business for professional and retail clients. - In charge of Oversight function within the depositary services.
- Main point of contact for clients and in charge of delivery of reports at client board of directors’ meetings-
- Assist Management with proposals for prospective clients and in charge of client on-boarding for depositary and Custody business.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good proven experience gained within a middle/back office environment, ideally within Wealth Management or Hedge Fund
- Strong academic record in Finance or business studies degree
For more information please contact Nikki on firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's