Head of Operations (Banking)
|Job Title:||Head of Operations (Banking)|
|Contact Name:||Nikki Farrugia|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2019 14:28|
A strong customer focused bank is seeking a Head of Operations to assume responsibility for the operations of the bank whilst also forming part of the core management team.
Responsibilities will be:
- Working closely with the business functions to maintain and enhance operational processes.
- Managing all operational matters.
- Taking ownership of the bank’s operational processes with regard to retail depositors, corporate clients (including loan business) and FX business.
- Ensuring all important and relevant checks and controls are embedded into operational processes.
- Identifying areas for automation of existing processes.
- Setting up of new operational procedures with regard to new business lines.
- Acting as point of reference to staff members in relation to operational matters.
- Review/maintain/update operational manuals and policies.
- Working to improve operational processes whist identifying areas of operational and AML risk.
- Working with the compliance department on improving the bank’s onboarding procedures for new clients which include KYC procedures and AML monitoring in accordance with the bank’s AML policy.
- Taking responsibility for the management and development of the operations team.
- Taking part in senior management meetings.
- Developing and presenting monthly operational KPIs.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A degree in banking or in other related area.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a relevant role.
- Proven track record.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of banking procedures and policies.
- Ability to translate regulatory requirements into operational plans and actions.
- Ability to think on their feet and provide solutions to challenging tasks.
For more information kindly contact Nikki Farrugia on email@example.com