Head of Marketing (Sweden)
|Job Title:||Head of Marketing (Sweden)|
|Contact Name:||John Montanaro|
|Job Published:||May 21, 2019 03:22|
Our client within the Gaming industry is looking for a Head of Marketing with a strong experience in marketing to be a driving force to drive the marketing team.
As Head of Marketing your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Audit our current media strategy and deals, and present recommendations for improvements/changes
- Manage the marketing team, be their leader, mentor and coach to lift them in the spirit of them being able to deliver world class business output
- Actively work close with any agencies third party partners of the company
- Performance marketing
- Actively take part in the development of new communications campaigns for all brands and their respective creative agencies
- Responsible for all creation and production of assets for all channels of our campaigns. In line with planning, execution, follow up and reporting.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with CRM activities.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data
- Supporting the in-house marketing and design team by coordinating and collating content
Strategy & planning
- Actively involve yourself and the team in the overall campaign and marketing planning process.
- Formulation & executing winning bought marketing strategies and short- to midterm plans per brand.
- Continuous planning and optimization of our bought media, including reallocation and funds based on shifting business needs and/or performance within media mix.
- Staying on top of the calendar of sports and other local and global events, and proactively plan activations by brand.
- Developing performance measures for the team and team members that support the company’s strategic direction and overarching KPI’s
- Making sure state of the art tools (buying, tracking, reporting, etc.) are being used.
- Establish and champion a test-evaluate-optimize mind-set in the team, where a performance- and databased approach directs the creativity.
- Maintain in-depth relations with key stakeholders across the company.
- Support and provide input to development of key creative assets, such as TVC/video/images, using internal and external resources.
- Manage development of creative assets that are used an on-going basis (banners, native ads, etc.)
People & Team management
- Creating a highly dynamic, open and creative team spirit
- Coaching and inspiring the team members to reach their full potential.
You will be working in close collaboration with the Chief Marketing Officer owning the operational responsibility of all their brands and markets and working together with the CMO companies Gaming’s strategies. You will have your own team and have the responsibility ensuring that they have enough resources to create world class marketing. You will have a close working relationship with the Head of Design and a customer researcher and together handle everything from data and reporting to the production of marketing material.
- A minimum of 7+ years’ experience in marketing with working experience within iGaming
- Have bachelor’s degrees in either marketing, communication or business. (However proven experience is significantly more important than formal education)
- Understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills in English and Swedish (Both a must for this role)
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Ability to travel internationally
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's