Head of Marketing
|Job Title:||Head of Marketing|
|Job Published:||June 19, 2018 15:53|
As Head of Marketing you will form part of the management team and will be expected to have prior experience in a similar role as well as a sound knowledge of financial services. You will also have plenty of opportunity for career growth within the Group.
The Head of Marketing will be responsible for the development and execution of an Group's marketing strategy and initiatives.
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer, your primary responsibility will be to launch new products and increase revenue through successful marketing for the entire organisation.
Areas where the Head of Marketing will be directly involved in are: Online Trading, Investment Services, Capital Markets, Wealth Management, Banking, Fund Services and Software Development.
Responsibilities will include:
- Defining marketing strategies to support the overall Group strategy and objectives.
- Working with marketing teams (both internal and external) to develop marketing campaigns both locally and internationally.
- Develop a marketing plan for the various companies and overseeing implementation.
- Listening to the trends in the market and directing the marketing efforts of the company accordingly.
- Liaise with other departments to guide a unified approach to customer service, distribution etc. that meets market demands.
- Creating a solid network of strategic partnerships.
You should have:
- Proven experience as Head of Marketing officer or similar role.
- A thorough knowledge of Marketing including relevant qualifications.
- Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects (branding, product promotion etc.)
- Ability to apply marketing techniques over digital (e.g. social media) and non-digital (e.g. press) channels.
- Have a good Understanding of Finance.
- A leader with both creative and analytical capabilities.
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities.
- Superb analytical skills.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's