A Head of Legal, with strong corporate services background, is required to join a local team being set up in Malta.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery, coordination and oversight of the legal, management and administrative services relating to the setting up of corporate entities, trusts and foundations as well as ongoing management.
- Management of client services (including meeting with clients)
- Advisory services (legal)
- Drafting of contracts, agreements and other legal documents
- Coordination of the creation of trusts and the setting up of foundations
- General day-to-day administration of client legal and fiduciary services
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role
- Have a legal degree
- Diploma in International Trust Management (STEP) and/or
- Certificate in Trust Law and Administration ( IFSP) would be considered an asset
For more information, please contact Nikki on email@example.com