The Head of IT is responsible for the IT systems of the Group and plays a major role in the planning and execution of the IT strategy.
The role involves
- Driving the IT strategy, projects and ensuring timely delivery
- Leading the systems team and overseeing any major day to day issues
- Managing, creating and enforcing the company’s IT policies
- Coordinating infrastructure maintenance and upgrades internally or with external suppliers when needed
- Managing and proposing new projects
- Review the IT infrastructure on a regular basis and recommending enhancements to the infrastructure
- Budgeting, planning and reporting
- High level administration of various systems including monitoring
The ideal candidate will posses the following qualities:
- Be a real driving force towards implementing projects in conjunction with IT Partners.
- Experience in a managerial role
- Experience in a similar role
- Have a strong drive to scale the business, improve operational workflows and infrastructure.
- Have a good general knowledge of IT systems such as Domain Controllers, Firewalls, Microsoft Exchange, VMware, Backups and Storage Solutions etc.
The below will be considered an asset:
- Ideally holding an MCSA certification or other IT certifications
- Knowledge of Linux systems including Ubuntu Server Knowledge of Networking / Firewall Systems
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. Calamatta Cuschieri Group, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at Calamatta Cuschieri Group.