A modern, dynamic and forward-looking manufacturing company with global reach, is looking for a Head of ICT. Reporting to the Technical Director, the Head of ICT, will provide technology vision and leadership in the development and implementation of the organization’s enterprise architecture and information technology programs.
- Align the Information Technology objectives and programs with company’s objectives and strategies.
- Challenges business stakeholders into improving existing business processes through experience and monitoring of best practices.
- Maintaining and applying a broad and current industry perspective on information technology trends/opportunities, leading practices, Fourth Industrial Revolution (Industry 4.0) and relative to direct competitors and parallel industries/organizations.
- Engagement of key business stakeholders in conjunction with the management team to ensure strategic alignment, clarity and support of business priorities, proactive escalation on project delivery and/or operational issues and risks, and education/communication on information technology innovation, strategy and road map and the implications/opportunities for the business.
- Ensure cross team coordination on cross functional projects and oversee that regular feedback and reporting is provided to all stakeholders.
- Support the wider Business Continuity plan through relevant and appropriate Disaster Recover Planning and Implementation, together with regular review and testing.
- Regular communication and proactive involvement with the rest of the senior management team to fully understand business needs and be central to transformation and change.
- Establish and manage relationships with Suppliers, ensuring underpinning contracts in place with relevant Service Level Agreements.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- MQF Level 7 (Masters level degree) qualification in ICT or related field.
- Minimum of 15 years’ professional experience in senior information technology management positions.
- Experience of working with AX
- Broad technical experience in several IT solutions and environments with a demonstrable track record of strategy building and deployment. For example: MDAX, SAP, ORACLE, etc.
- Proven track record of IT strategy development and implementation at scale within a broad range of environments and concerns.
- Good understanding infrastructure and web technologies.
- Up to date knowledge of database and SQL technology.