3 months ago
A leading aviation company is seeking to employ a Head of Group Financial Reporting to join their local team.
- Reporting to the Board, you will be responsible for the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual consolidated financial accounts and IFRS financial statements of the ultimate parent company of the Group and each of its sub- groups and the preparation of reports, analysing the group consolidated results and balances.
- Maintaining the Group Accounting manual, documenting group accounting policies and supporting accounting treatments for the purposes of the audit of the financial statements of the Group
- Responsible for the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual consolidated financial accounts and IFRS financial statements for each entity within the Group and the preparation of reports, analysing the group consolidated results and balances
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience in leading group consolidation and financial reporting functions within an international group of companies, ideally having worked with SAP accounting systems.
- Strong understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and ideally have experience of US GAAP and financial audits
- Strong leadership skills and be able to lead multiple teams to deliver against tight reporting deadlines.
- Possess an inquisitive and analytical mindset and be able to understand the commercial and operational side of the business and relate it to the financial performance and metrics that are being reported.
For more details, please contact Nikki on email@example.com