Betsson Group offers the world’s largest mobile casino with close to 1,500 games! Our GoC portfolio encompasses slots, table games, live casino and other games from many different suppliers and also a few proprietary games only available to Betsson’s customers!
The Head of Gaming, will be dedicated to ensuring that this legacy is protected across brands and regions. We are looking for an industry professional who can step in and work with various stakeholders across the business to drive the Central Gaming Team and ensure operational excellence!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
You will definitely be busy! Here is a taster of what you will be involved with:
- Lead and manage the team to ensure performance is at the heart of everything and that revenue targets are achieved both at an aggregated level and at an individual product level by driving top line growth and managing middle line costs;
- Work with the Director and Head of Games to create a long-term strategy for the department and each gaming product vertical (slots, table games, live, bingo, poker, lottery and jackpots), and lead the Central Gaming Team in delivering it;
- Ensure that operational excellence is achieved for the short and long term, challenging processes to ensure the right KPIs are surfaced to shape game selection, positioning and influence campaigns, and that the processes is fit based on a growing team and level of output, but also that BAU reporting, testing, content exposure optimisation, UX and UI, competitor analysis are suitably executed;
- Understand and report performance to senior members of the Business, including weekly, monthly and then long-term analysis and predictions on performance and industry and market trends;
- Ensure that the Content Team are suitably managing relationships with third parties and representing the company, driving actions, requirements and delivery of content and features/functions;
- Manage and develop internal relationships with commercial and other departments to ensure their requirements are exposed, understood and delivered by the Central Gaming Team;
- Ensure the Central Gaming team remains resourced and skilled through the creation of and execution of personal development plans and proper succession planning;
- Work with the Director of Product for Games of Chance to define & execute product vision & strategy for Gaming across Betsson Group;
- Lead implementation of Live Casino product strategy, working closely with commercial teams on execution, being the key stakeholder for Betsson Group Live Casino initiatives;
- Own central promotional budget for Gaming and ensure widespread use across the group.
YOU'LL NEED TO HAVE
- i-gaming industry experience;
- Senior level experience working with multi-disciplinary teams;
- First class communication skills and a natural presenter;
- Agile evangelist;
- Results-oriented with strong influencing, problem solving and negotiation skills!
WHAT WE OFFER
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
We offer numerous challenges where your skills will be put to good use! We encourage innovation, independence and celebrate success where you will be part of multi-cultural and diverse company, with people from all over the world.
Find more Jobs in Malta