A company specializing in Fiduciary, Corporate Admin and Accounting, is setting up a new department and is currently seeking to recruit a Head of Financial Services to join their company.
- Assist in the expansion of an existing portfolio of FSU clients while managing business development of the units,
- Follow local and international regulatory scene, monitor and review all developments within the regulatory environment and write articles to be published on a monthly basis for both units.
- Liaise with prospect clients and act as a regulatory consultant in terms of regulatory changes and demand.
- Effectively develop, co-ordinate and manage a team to meet client’s demands and expectations.
- Review regulated Entities’ license applications, including liaising with clients to collect all due diligence materials, prepare policies and procedures.
- Providing day-to day support to all clients on any issues around compliance and regulation and liaise with all other related departments (accounting, audit and corporate services)
- Liaise with MFSA to respond to queries such as customer complaints, breaches of compliance and filing of STR’s.
- Create and maintain an internal Handbook for the units outlining all polices and procedures.
Skills and Experience
- The ideal candidate must possess an economics or a business management degree.
- The ideal candidate must possess a minimum of 2 years of experience working within the financial services industries and capital markets in Malta.
- In- depth knowledge of the regulatory framework underlying the financial services industry and related structures.
- Ability to keep abreast with upcoming developments and willingness to readily to quickly respond to change within the industry.