Head of Financial Services
|Job Title:||Head of Financial Services|
|Contact Name:||Justina Zammit|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2018 09:06|
A company specializing in Fiduciary, Corporate Admin and Accounting, is setting up a new department and is currently seeking to recruit a Head of Financial Services to join their company.
- Assist in the expansion of an existing portfolio of FSU clients while managing business development of the units,
- Follow local and international regulatory scene, monitor and review all developments within the regulatory environment and write articles to be published on a monthly basis for both units.
- Liaise with prospect clients and act as a regulatory consultant in terms of regulatory changes and demand.
- Effectively develop, co-ordinate and manage a team to meet client’s demands and expectations.
- Review regulated Entities’ license applications, including liaising with clients to collect all due diligence materials, prepare policies and procedures.
- Providing day-to day support to all clients on any issues around compliance and regulation and liaise with all other related departments (accounting, audit and corporate services)
- Liaise with MFSA to respond to queries such as customer complaints, breaches of compliance and filing of STR’s.
- Create and maintain an internal Handbook for the units outlining all polices and procedures.
Skills and Experience
- The ideal candidate must possess an economics or a business management degree.
- The ideal candidate must possess a minimum of 2 years of experience working within the financial services industries and capital markets in Malta.
- In- depth knowledge of the regulatory framework underlying the financial services industry and related structures.
- Ability to keep abreast with upcoming developments and willingness to readily to quickly respond to change within the industry.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Financial Services - Senior Associate/Executive
Head Of Marketing
Head of Risk & Compliance
Attractive package offered
Graduate Program Investment Advisory Services
Vacancy of Analyst 1 Authorisation Unit