Head of Finance
|Job Title:||Head of Finance|
|Salary:||170000 - 250000/ monthly|
|Contact Name:||Nikki Farrugia|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2020 14:52|
A company within the lottery sphere is seeking a Head of Finance for their offices in Mauritius, who will be heading their finance team. This person will assume a strategic role in the overall management of the company, evaluating and assisting him/her with the company financial plans and economic modeling.
Responsibilities will be:
- Assist in formulating the company's future direction and supporting tactical initiatives · Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans ·
- Develop financial and tax strategies. ·
- Manage the capital request and budgeting processes. ·
- Develop performance measures that support the company's strategic direction.
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team. · Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team. ·
- Assess organisation performance against both budget and company’s long term strategy.
- Manage the accounting, human resources, investor relations, legal, tax, and treasury departments. ·
- Oversee the financial operations of subsidiary companies and foreign operations · Manage any third parties to which accounting or finance functions have been outsourced.
- Oversee the company's transaction processing systems · Implement operational best practices.
The ideal candidate will have:
- CAEW/ACCA qualification.
- Strong level of written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical skill required to identify risks and opportunities in the business.
- Strong analytical and strategic planning skills.
For more information please contact Nikki Farrugia on email@example.com