Our client, leader in property development and commercial malls is recruiting a Head of Finance to oversee the day to day accounting and financial management of the company and its related subsidiaries. The incumbent will also be accountable for budgeting and reporting on the financial performance of the company to Senior Management.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Statutory financial reporting for audit, in line with relevant regulations
- Provide sound financial advice to the CEO, Directors and other senior management, acting as the leading interface between management and Trustees on financial matters
- Work with Fund Managers on fund raising exercise or other deal structuring
- Treasury Management, Financial Reporting, Administration and Consolidation
- Ensure appropriate risk management techniques and financial controls are embedded throughout the company at strategic and operational levels
- Manage, coach and support the team members reporting into the position
Profile, Qualifications & Experience
- Master's Degree in Finance or recognized professional certification (ACCA or any other relevant qualification)
- Sound knowledge of major accounting software packages
- Fluent in Microsoft Office tools
- Minimum of 7 years experience in financial and administration management
- Dynamic, focused and reliable person, with strong interpersonal, administration and communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships with supervisors and collaborators
- Ability to operate with the highest levels of discretion and confidentiality.