2 months ago
The Head of Digital Strategy & Transformation will be primarily responsible for the Group’s digital sales and profitability and ensure a consistent customer experience across all digital customer touch-points and leading the Digital strategy, building, developing and standardising the technology solutions across the organisation.
Role and Responsibility:
- Lead a Digital Board/Committee comprising digital, commercial and other business leaders.
- Continually drive new sales and marketing initiatives to increase traffic to sites and increase sales and profitability.
- Develop guidelines/policies to be followed by country teams to ensure that all digital resources (be they websites or social media) have a consistent “tone of voice”.
- Lead the development and implementation of new digital apps to reach the customer.
- Monitor the execution of the countries’ content across websites and social media marketing campaigns to ensure efficiency, accuracy and timeliness of all web content publishing.
Skills and qualifications:
- Experience in developing and implementing digital sale and marketing strategies
- Solid experience with online marketing tools and a clear understanding of web-based platforms and technologies.
- Strong commercial and analytical skills.
- Proven programme and product management skills.
- Ideally a Masters in Marketing, Digital technologies or similar relevant field.
- Fluency in English and French.