Head of Customer Success
|Job Title:||Head of Customer Success|
|Location:||San Gwann, Malta|
|Salary:||Salary is €50000 - €60000|
|Contact Name:||Mark Sims|
|Job Published:||December 06, 2017 14:19|
An online payments provider with a niche in the global gaming sector is seeking a Head of Customer Success. As Head of Customer Success your main objective will be to empower and help users to achieve complete satisfaction by delivering outstanding staffed and self-service support.
You will be responsible for:
- Delivering world-class support (in terms of both availability and level of service) to customers
- Leading a world-class Customer Success team by:
- Recruiting experienced team members who are as personable as they are full of potential
- Encouraging collaboration within the team
- Creating a rapid onboarding / training process for new team members
- Develop and maintain a hiring strategy that ensures adequate capacity and capability coverage.
- Reduce the time to resolution on support channels. This will mean continuously identifying underlying challenges related to processes, people and product and suggesting suitable plans of action.
- Measure and improve the customer experience by consciously monitoring—and taking to heart—user’s satisfaction and product usage.
- Directly work with marketing leads on initiatives that support growth and the customer’s journeys.
- Measuring the effectiveness of the Customer Success team through metrics and company-wide KPIs.
- Development, budgeting and continual refinement of the customer experience strategy.
To be a strong candidate:
- You have proven experience (minimum 4 years) in building and leading customer success teams that work with a truly global customer base.
- You have an analytical and process-oriented mind-set.
- You have proven leadership skills and the ability to inspire others.
- You have experience in communicating with C-level and senior executives.
- You have the ability to think critically on the spot and problem-solve in a fast-paced environment.
- You understand the data-driven metrics behind customer success.
- You have experience in the payments space. Knowledge of KYC and AML procedures are considered an asset.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's