Head of Customer Success
|Job Title:||Head of Customer Success|
|Location:||San Gwann, Malta|
|Salary:||Salary is €50000 - €60000|
|Contact Name:||Mark Sims|
|Job Published:||December 06, 2017 14:19|
An online payments provider with a niche in the global gaming sector is seeking a Head of Customer Success. As Head of Customer Success your main objective will be to empower and help users to achieve complete satisfaction by delivering outstanding staffed and self-service support.
You will be responsible for:
- Delivering world-class support (in terms of both availability and level of service) to customers
- Leading a world-class Customer Success team by:
- Recruiting experienced team members who are as personable as they are full of potential
- Encouraging collaboration within the team
- Creating a rapid onboarding / training process for new team members
- Develop and maintain a hiring strategy that ensures adequate capacity and capability coverage.
- Reduce the time to resolution on support channels. This will mean continuously identifying underlying challenges related to processes, people and product and suggesting suitable plans of action.
- Measure and improve the customer experience by consciously monitoring—and taking to heart—user’s satisfaction and product usage.
- Directly work with marketing leads on initiatives that support growth and the customer’s journeys.
- Measuring the effectiveness of the Customer Success team through metrics and company-wide KPIs.
- Development, budgeting and continual refinement of the customer experience strategy.
To be a strong candidate:
- You have proven experience (minimum 4 years) in building and leading customer success teams that work with a truly global customer base.
- You have an analytical and process-oriented mind-set.
- You have proven leadership skills and the ability to inspire others.
- You have experience in communicating with C-level and senior executives.
- You have the ability to think critically on the spot and problem-solve in a fast-paced environment.
- You understand the data-driven metrics behind customer success.
- You have experience in the payments space. Knowledge of KYC and AML procedures are considered an asset.