A leading international bank is seeking an experienced professional for the role of Head of Corporate Real Estate (CRE).
CRE manages the Bank's property portfolio for the benefit of their businesses, employees and customers.
Head of CRE provides strategic leadership in respect of the real estate portfolio in Malta to ensure that the portfolio is actively and efficiently managed, safe and legally compliant and capable of supporting the changing needs of the business.
Your responsibilities will include:-
- Direct responsibility for the delivery of a full range of Facilities, Project and Estate Management services, in line with the business frameworks and standards.
- Ensure that Corporate Real Estate is a key business enabler, through the delivery of innovative and forward thinking initiatives relating to the portfolio and which support the country’s business needs.
- Drive customer satisfaction in relation to the real estate services offered across the portfolio, including facilities management.
- To work closely with both the external supplier partnerships and the internal customer base.
- Ensure that company facilities and supplier activities comply with Group health, safety and fire standards, insurance requirements and relevant local and national mandatory standards
- Proactively manage the internal real estate team and external strategic suppliers/ resources to implement an overarching real estate strategy for the country in line with global strategies.
- Building and maintaining relationships with senior executives and business customers within country.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:-
- Proven ability to lead, manage and motivate professional multi-disciplinary teams.
- An experienced real estate professional with a significant experience gained from Facilities and Project Management within a corporate environment.
- Strong level of business awareness, financial/budget management expertise and team management and engagement skills within a corporate structure or similar.
- A proven track record in leading and implementing real estate solutions within a corporate environment.
- Proven ability to manage a large range of stakeholders and external consultants/contractors to drive best performance.