Attractive depending on experience
4 months ago
Chosen candidate will be responsible for leading the gaming regulatory compliance function of the Company, manage business development and expanding the existing portfolio of gaming clients. Further responsibilities include:
- Monitoring and reviewing developments within the regulatory environment;
- Liaising with prospective clients, outlining the operational set-up and act as a regulatory consultant;
- Developing, coordinating and managing a team to meet client requirements;
- Reviewing license applications and liaise with clients in relation to due diligence, business plans, policies, procedures and agreements;
- Liaising with supervisory bodies to respond to queries;
Applicants require a minimum of 3 years’ experience working within the Gaming industry, preferably having previous experience managing a small team. In-depth knowledge of the regulatory framework underlying the Gaming industry and a good understanding of AML law is required.
For more information call Simon on (+356) 2093 3160 or apply online.