Head of Compliance - Gaming
|Job Title:||Head of Compliance - Gaming|
|Salary:||Attractive depending on experience|
|Contact Name:||Simon Pace|
|Job Published:||May 15, 2018 08:09|
Chosen candidate will be responsible for leading the gaming regulatory compliance function of the Company, manage business development and expanding the existing portfolio of gaming clients. Further responsibilities include:
- Monitoring and reviewing developments within the regulatory environment;
- Liaising with prospective clients, outlining the operational set-up and act as a regulatory consultant;
- Developing, coordinating and managing a team to meet client requirements;
- Reviewing license applications and liaise with clients in relation to due diligence, business plans, policies, procedures and agreements;
- Liaising with supervisory bodies to respond to queries;
Applicants require a minimum of 3 years’ experience working within the Gaming industry, preferably having previous experience managing a small team. In-depth knowledge of the regulatory framework underlying the Gaming industry and a good understanding of AML law is required.
For more information call Simon on (+356) 2093 3160 or apply online.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's