Head of Casino
|Job Title:||Head of Casino|
|Contact Name:||Clare Barbara|
|Job Published:||April 05, 2018 11:29|
The Head of Casino will be responsible for operational and commercial aspects of the company. He/She will be a key member of the commercial team. Responsibilities include full ownership of the casino product; development, optimization and day-to-day management of the casino products in line with brand strategy and objectives; optimizing for commercial performance, especially maximizing revenues.
This is a challenging but fun and rewarding position in an dynamic startup environment, with ample opportunity to develop technical and leadership abilities.
- Overall responsibility for the P&L of Casino and Games products, maximizing profitability
- Creates and manages casino-related processes
- Ownership of the casino game catalogue including metadata for CRM, segmentation and filtering. Optimizes game positioning and promotion, drawing on casino data and in line with company strategy. Owns the casino game release process, including planning and execution across all platforms
- Project management and ongoing support for 3rd party supplier evaluations, integrations, and negotiations
- Creates and drives novel promotions and processes to increase casino revenues
- Stays current with market and industry knowledge and relevant regulations, ensuring offers remain compliant
- Project management for development of casino related mechanics around bonuses and other rewards to ensure all relevant systems are aligned
- Product expert for all casino backoffices and systems, actively collaborating with Affiliate and CRM Teams on bonus and promotion creation, implementation, and strategy
- Maintains and shares casino game- and supplier-specific statistics and KPI reports
- Day-to-day running of the casino including managing on-site game positioning and continuous front-end optimization to increase key KPIs and ROI
- Budget, monitor, report and optimize for key KPIs to increase performance.
- Manages bonus spend budget and ensures campaigns attain monthly and quarterly targets, delivering financial KPIs
- VIP player management, identifying VIP players and ensuring their satisfaction including acting as point of contact for second line escalation
- Improve the overall casino product experience including generating new product ideas and features as well as assisting with their implementation on-site.
- Specifications and management of product development requests from 3rd party software suppliers
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years experience in Casino Management and 5 years in online gaming
- In-depth understanding of casino products, offers, and player base
- Mastery of casino backoffice environments, Microsoft Excel, and BI tools
- Data- and process-driven with strong analytical abilities
- Excellent communication, organizational, teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Hunger and ability to learn and adapt to change in a dynamic startup environment
- Creativity, energy, dedication, and a sense of humor
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's