Our client is seeking to employ a Head of Cyber Security and ICT Risk. The Cybersecurity and ICT risk function provides specialist services and support to Authorisation and Supervision teams at the Authority across all financial sectors as part of the overall supervisory framework.
- The selected candidate shall manage a team of cybersecurity and ICT risk professionals responsible for ongoing supervisory Cybersecurity and ICT assessments, and regulatory compliance in this aspect.
- He or she will represent the company at various working groups and task forces at local and international level to support the continuous updating of supervisory cybersecurity and ICT risk assessments as well as related policy according to regulatory development and market evolution, working closely with all stakeholders at strategic, supervisory and operational level across the whole organisation. To this extent, he or she will therefore drive the continuous development of cybersecurity/ICT guidance to Licence Holders and external ICT auditors.
- The selected candidate shall also act as the primary contact at the Authority on cybersecurity and ICT-related incident management across the regulated financial services sectors.
Skills and Qualifications
- Must have a solid foundation in Information Technology and Information Security principles, having a related degree at MQF level 7
- Must have a professional background of at least eight continuous years in IT Risk Assessment or IT Audit, preferably in the Financial Services Sector.
- As a seasoned professional, the selected candidate would have certifications such as CISSP, CISM, or CRISC, and expected to have strong knowledge of cybersecurity frameworks and standards such as ISO 27000 series and NIST framework, as well as IT management and governance frameworks such as COBIT 5.
- At least 3 years’ experience in managing a team of professionals in ICT risk and cybersecurity.
Find more Jobs in Malta