Group IT Manager
|Job Title:||Group IT Manager|
|Salary:||€40,000 - €50,000|
|Contact Name:||Clare Barbara|
|Job Published:||January 26, 2018 14:57|
Reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer, the chosen candidate will provide expert technical advice to ensure that IT solutions meet the strategic and operational needs to help operations run efficiently whilst supporting the growth of the businesses.
Main responsibilities include:
- Manage all ICT infrastructure, Operating Systems and Software applications across all companies with a strategy to consolidate services.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the IT group including downtime, reporting service levels, defining and tracking IT operational metrics and provide status to management.
- Continuously enhance safeguards to reduce risk of outside breaches and protect sensitive information.
- Develop, implement and manage all internal communication systems.
- Identify and manage ICT risks including business continuity and disaster recovery.
- Manage staff development and training in the use of technology across the companies.
- Manage the ICT budgets.
- Keep all IT documentation updated and improve current processes as needed.
Attributes And Experience
- Systems integrity and infrastructure – Sufficient experience of large ICT operations to ensure a completely reliable delivery, disaster recovery and data protection.
- Managing teams and projects – Proven experience, minimum 3 years, of successfully leading large ICT teams. Project management experience, minimum 3 years, in particular a real confidence grounded in experience to handle large projects.
- Business acumen – A sound understanding of how businesses operate with a sufficiently broad range of roles to understand where ICT can add most value.
- Managing partnerships – Exposure to negotiations with key external vendors, coupled with experience of initiating strategic alliances both internally and externally.
- Broad experience in managing ICT and implementing systems in organizations of comparable size.
- Experience working with SAP R/3 platforms or higher will be considered an asset.
Degree with an emphasis on business administration, engineering, computer science, or a related field will be preferred. ITIL and Prince 2 Qualifications are desirable.