23 days ago
A local group of companies representing several large brands servicing the retail and manufacturing sector is currently looking for a Group Financial Controller to manage its finance team.
The chosen candidate will oversee the financial health of the Group and its subsidiaries.
- Preparing financial statements and business activity reports.
- Assessing financial details to ensure regulations are met.
- Analysing financial data, assist management in making financial decisions, and supervising employees who work with day to day accounting, budgets and financial reports.
- Managing all matters pertaining to the finances of the company and provide an effective and efficient financial management service to management at Group level.
- Assisting in the preparation of the organisation’s strategic plan including the annual budget and forecasts.
- Overseeing the personnel practices of the organization and ensure that they are in line with accepted personnel management, employment legislation and the relevant collective agreements.
- Reaching the Group’s approved financial and commercial objectives.
- Monitoring Group’s actual financial performance against approved budgets, report and account on any variances, and recommend corrective action where necessary.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A fully qualified Accountant.
- Possessing a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role, preferably with a Big 4 background.
- Knowledgeable in advanced computer skills including proficiency in MS Office and Accounting packages preferred.
- Results-oriented, strategic thinker and planner.
For more information, please contact Nikki Farrugia on firstname.lastname@example.org