8 days ago
The role of this position is to be responsible for the financial control activities of the company and is to report to the Group Financial Director. In the Sections below one may find further information to what the job entails and what the requested requirements by the company are.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
- Analyse costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance.
- Responsible for cash flow management.
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements.
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance.
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
- Support the Group Financial Director with day-to-day, monthly and year-end operations of the finance department.
- Ability to lead the annual audit process.
- Financial Risk Management and internal support of business operations.
Skills & Experience:
- Masters degree in Accountancy, ACCA or equivalent professional qualification.
- Advanced knowledge of accounting practices and procedures including SAGE.
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office Applications such as Excel.
- Minumum of 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Past experience using an ERP system will be considered an asset.
- Competitive salary.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Career development opportunities.
- In house training by our Senior Professionals.
- A friendly, multinational environment with regular company-funded social events.