Leading FX Broker in Cyprus is seeking a Group Chief Financial Officer to join their Head quarters in Limassol. This person is required to drive the Financial and related strategy for our group of companies and to oversee the day to day management of the Finance function.
Responsibilities will be
- Financial regulatory reporting
- Audit management
- Cash and liquidity management
- Banking relationship maintenance, expansion and optimisation
- P2P (Procurement-to-Payment)
- Cost control & optimisation
- Reconciliation utility (for finance and regulatory related activity)
- Knowledge of PSP
The successful candidate should have a proven ability to drive the strategy for Finance, be fully qualified and have good international experience within the sector.
- Background in Finance/Ecommerce/Digital will be considered an asset.
- Relocation costs/car/schooling/medical benefits etc., included in package.
For more information please contact Nikki on firstname.lastname@example.org