26 days ago
This is a key role for us here at Betsson, you will sit in a fast paced environment with a talented bunch of people to learn from! So we are looking for someone to work fast, efficiently and with a high level of detail. As a designer you will create a large number of outputs across all digital channels, in addition to this you will be:
- Continually produce a high level of design output
- Adhere to brand guidelines
- Liaise with other areas of the business to maintain and achieve the best result
- Use your fluent skills in Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign particularly) to achieve the above
- Always be open to learn
- Graphical Designer role as maternity leave replacement
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
Within the creative team you will be surrounded by countless opportunities to learn and improve your already excellent skill set. In addition to this, will you receive excellent benefits, opportunities to progress but also working with top range tools. Ultimately if you are looking for a position where you can hone your craft but also develop yourself then please apply now.
YOU’RE GOOD AT:
- Ability to multi-task and manage your time efficiently to create the best results
- Excellent design ability across all digital platforms and experience in responsive design
- Fluent in Adobe CC products, specifically Photoshop and Illustrator
- Strong ability to work in a team
- Possessing strong photo manipulation skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in animation and video editing will considered an asset
- Ideally have experience in the iGaming industry
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson Group can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.