|Job Title:||Graphic Designer|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2019 14:11|
We are looking for a creative individual, who is on the ball, to drive customer engagement through impactful graphics, animations, GIFs and videos to constantly engage and educate customers.
As our Graphic Designer, you will be a member of the Marketing Communications Team ensuring that design deliverables are in line with brand, scalable, creative and on time. GO requires visual media for a big variety of products, including; the website, social media, e-mailers, packaging, channel branding, advertising and events. This is why we need you to come up with designs which are stylish, entertainment-focused, elevated, exciting, in order to create high impact marketing messages.
A combination of curiosity and out of the box thinking will ensure you thrive in this position and help push business boundaries at the same time.
Does this sound interesting to you? Here’s what you need to have to match our requirements:
- Degree in Graphic Design or related degree, or 1+ year equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of experience in digital design and video production
- 2+ years of experience with Adobe CC including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- An online portfolio
Here’s how you can hit a few plus points for this position:
- Proficiency with full Adobe CSS
- Project management experience
- At least basic animation
If this describes you then this is a glimpse of what you will be doing:
- Collaborating with members of the marketing and online teams, creative brand agency, channel owners and others as required to deliver high-quality, scalable, on-brand graphic and video solutions.
- Delivering impactful visuals for simple & easy to understand communications with customers
- Working independently with little supervision and make decisions quickly
- Taking a brief to grasp production needs and specifications
- Directing and creating simple information designs, concepts, storyboards, and sample layouts
- Understand how to prioritise workload in line with company objectives
- Proactively manage time and work to tight deadlines across multiple projects
- Quality control to ensure accuracy and a high creative bar
- Present work to the team and key stakeholders for review, feedback, and approval