about 1 month ago
The Deloitte firm in Malta is seeking to recruit a Graphic Designer to form part of its Brand & Communications team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to work with one of the world's leading brands.
The chosen applicant will be the brand champion for the Malta firm. He/She will work on a vast array of creative concepts and projects for service, product and recruitment campaigns, digital and print editorial design or brochures, reports, proposals and other business development and pursuit materials, captivating PowerPoint presentations, environment design, and design concepts for both external and internal events.
Although based in Malta, you will be part of, and have direct access to, a global network of designers who share a common goal - to make an impact through design, creativity and the direct role they play in the worldwide elevation of the Deloitte brand. Through 'Deloitte Brand Space' - our intranet site for designers, creative and art directors, and other brand champions - you will possess a designer's dream set of tools to bring the Deloitte brand to life.
The firm's graphic designer will have access to shared inspiration from around the world, and will be expected to tap into and contribute to that inspiration by originating best practice examples for the local firm's initiatives.
The ideal candidate fits the following profile :
- A qualified graphic designer with a minimum of 5 years' experience
- Has a passion for brands and perfectly understands the importance and intricacies of corporate identity
- Is creative and meticulous
- Has experience in working for both digital and print media with an understanding of the prepress process
- Has experience working with international brands
- Is confident and enjoys taking initiative with the ability to prioritise
- Is a strong team player who is ready to learn and share knowledge
And has the following skills :
- High level of competency in Adobe CC, namely : InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Word
- The ability to navigate comprehensive brand guidelines
- A flair for translating data into interesting, easy to understand info graphics
- The ability to multitask and work in a sometimes fast paced environment
- Quick to learn
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
The following will be considered strong assets :
- Experience in editorial design
- Experience working on corporate events
- Experience in storyboarding
- A flair for copywriting
- Competency in Adobe Premier Pro and After Effects
- Experience in the Professional Services sector