|Job Title:||General Manager|
|Contact Name:||Mark Sims|
|Job Published:||July 20, 2017 13:12|
One of the market leaders in the field of fire, safety and security, offering a wide portfolio of specialized products and services to clients is currently seeking to recruit someone high calibre and result oriented for the position of General Manager.
Tasks & Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be responsible for overall leadership and management of the company, contributing and driving the achievement of the company’s overall business plan.
The appointed person will have the following key responsibilities:
- Increases sales and the overall business of Firm’s product and services.
- Develops short-term and long-term strategies and plans, which identify marketing and sales opportunities, product and services
- Demonstrates commercial leadership with respect to all the marketing and sales activities in order to achieve the sales and revenue targets.
- Ensuring that excellent services are delivered to the clients.
- Continuously develops and further improves products and services.
- Identifies new clients and maintains solid relationships with existing clients
- Actively takes initiatives to promote and/or represents the company at seminars and other industry-related events.
Qualifications & Required Skills
- University Degree or equivalent ideally in Engineering and/or an MBA
- Proven track record of commercial skills in a similar role
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you are interested in this position apply online or send your CV for the attention of Mark to email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's