about 1 month ago
The Gaming Product Analyst is a pivotal role within the Betsson Group. Helping guide and support decision making across all our markets, brands and teams.
The person in this role will need to be a self-starter who takes ownership and is able to prioritize their work in line with business and stakeholder priorities. In this role you will be:
- Monitoring key performance metrics in accordance to set targets, primarily revenues, acquisitions and player activity. A key part of this task is to forecast and flag underperforming metrics to the appropriate stakeholders
- Working with the Gaming product, conduct regular and ad hoc analysis, with a focus on:
- Driving incremental revenue through optimal product selection and deployment by market
- Optimisation of space above the fold and minimising game cannibalisation
- Performing deep-dive analysis into how our customers consume our games online, understanding in detail the user journeys and customer behaviours
- Adhoc analysis of bonus rebates from suppliers
- Creation of jackpot predictions
- Ensure the appropriate metrics are defined and the correct data is captured across our gaming products
- Proactively providing actionable insights and recommendations to help the team solve problems for our customers
- Define, track, and visually share product KPIs to showcase how the products are performing against our long-term objectives
- Analysing the impact of changes to the site/mobile experience and new product launches with the aim of concluding if objectives and goals were achieved
- Collaborate with various stakeholders outside Product to utilise data collected across the company – Market Analysts, Business Intelligence and Marketing
- Manage the backlog of requests for analysis from the various stakeholders with weekly prioritisation meetings. If development is required, input into the tech roadmap via the product owner
- Ownership of mission critical reports such as funnel dashboards and product performance reviews. Will involve maintaining and building new reports
- Champion data integrity and accuracy
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
You’ll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
YOU’RE GOOD AT:
- Great at problem solving and critical thinking – highly analytical and knows how to approach and solve business questions providing actionable insight to stakeholders
- Able to grasp the business context and place analysis within a goal oriented setting
- Presents data in a meaningful way – understands their audience and delivers insight in a way that fits their consumption style
- Is familiar with feature / web development processes and their drivers
- Is adaptable – as with many industries, the iGaming sector needs to be nimble and move quickly as needed. New skills or reacting to market situations will be required
- Ability to manage changing priorities and ambiguity is a must
- Has the ability to get things changed using insight and data and not general opinion or hunches!
- Has an affinity for data and is always looking for ways to improve things
- A Positive Mental Attitude is key!
Key Technical Skills:
- Strong Excel skills
- SQL skills a must
- Power BI knowledge of benefit but not a must
- Qlikview or QlikSense knowledge of benefit but not a must
- Experience in igaming