29 days ago
As the new Games of Chance Manager you will responsible for the GOC offering, campaigns and communications amongst many other things across our Swedish brands.
The role will suit a passionate candidate who is keen to make their mark in an industry leading company, aimed at stimulating growth as well as engaging the customer base.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
When working with us, we promise you that you will never ever have a dull moment. By spinning multiple plates, you will always have your hands full. We promise you that you will learn a lot and that you will grow with us, both in your career and as a person. Working in one of the biggest online gaming companies in Malta, you will get first-hand experience on what it is that drives a successful company forward.
And of course, we promise you that you will join a GREAT team!
YOU'RE GOOD AT
- You may have worked in a similar casino manager role already for 2-3 years
- You have an in-depth understanding of the casino product and its development process, also commercial management of the casino and good managerial skills to manage a small team and stakeholder in other teams.
- You are data-driven and detail-orientated with good analytical and problem solving skills.
- You have excellent communication, organizational, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- You are an innovative self-starter who loves a challenge.
- Have knowledge in products including: video slots, classic slots, Live Casino and table/other games.
- Fluent in English (Verbal and Written) – Swedish would be an asset.
A FLAVOUR OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Responsible for the Games of Chance (Casino, LiveCasino, Poker, Bingo) customer base, to maximize activity, drive turnover, improve margins and the development of customer segments
- Monitor and analyse daily/weekly/monthly results: analysing activity, where we lost/made revenue, identify and action underlying issues
- Take ownership of the Product CRM plan, end to end communications and campaign planning, from conceptualisation and briefing & resource allocation to analysis, reporting and optimisation
- Coordinating with CRM / Marketing / Product Coordinators for quarterly promo planning
- Ensure all communications are done with a test and learn approach, constantly evaluate initiatives taken, to test, learn and optimize to improve
- Working closely with the other Product and Operations team to ensure that the site experience and customer journeys are consistent, maximising usability and accessibility across all devices
- Manage the bonus spend budget and ensure campaigns are helping to achieve the overall targets
- On a daily/weekly basis, test, review and categorize/position the Games of Chance lobbies according to activity of games and categories
- Game analysis: Including new released games performance, games performance per game group (Live Games, Table Games, Video Slots, Video Pokers) and channel (Desktop/Mobile)
- Competitor analysis to check the trends and evaluate opportunities
- Continuous relationship with gaming suppliers for new games availability (including evaluation for potential exclusivity), new available in-game features, new providers availability (From aggregator’s platforms)
- Product innovation/development evaluation and input in liaison with Head of Sports & Gaming, Sweden and the central Gaming team
- Ensure that regulatory and compliance requirements are covered
- Monthly reporting to stakeholders across brands analysing casino performance per brand / region
- Gaming activity check for Bonus Abuse analysis/prevention
WHAT WE OFFER
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.