Our client a Maltese Bank specialising in Corporate Financing, Foreign Exchange and Corporate and Personal Deposits. Is seeking a talented individual with a demonstrable record of achievement to join a dynamic team of professionals in the role of FX Business Development Manager. The selected candidate will act as a key stakeholder in the growth of the Bank’s FX portfolio by matching high quality prospective clients with the bank’s FX strategy, and successfully onboarding them.
Main duties include:
- To identify, prospect and target new clients to sell our FX offering using your own contacts, inbound leads, cold-calling, referrals and our marketing resources.
- Achieve mutually agreed monthly meetings, acquisition and revenue targets.
- Identify client requirements and offer targeted solutions, cross selling other aspects of the bank’s value proposition as appropriate.
- Manage the end-to-end sales process for the client, introduce our products and services, answer any questions on the application process, guide them through onboarding and the introduction to their FX Dealer.
- Prepare management reports on a weekly and monthly basis and provide senior management with market intelligence re: client needs, competitor offerings, new product interest and administrative issues.
Skill and Qualifications:
- An exceptional sales performer with proven track record
- 2-3 years relevant work experience in a similar role
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Fluency in both English and Maltese
- An existing corporate network would be considered an asset