|Job Title:||Funds Officer|
|Job Published:||May 29, 2019 15:21|
For our Funds Services department in Malta, we are currently looking for a Junior Fund Accountant. We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- Working on most aspects of the day to day fund accounting, transfer agency, compliance and reporting of a number of collective investment schemes;
- Establishing a strong relationship with the clients, assist with day to day requests and respond to their needs;
- Liaising with the auditors where applicable;
- Preparation of tax returns;
- Regulatory reporting.
- You are a recent university graduate in Accountancy or Banking and Finance or have completed F1-F3 of ACCA examinations;
- Previous work experience in fund administration and/or in the accountancy field will be considered an asset;
- You have very good knowledge of excel and word;
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Happy to work as part of an international team;
- Team player with a positive ‘can do’ attitude;
- A strong interest to learn and develop a strong career in fund administration in Malta and other international offices.