A Maltese Investment Fund is currently hiring a fund operations officer. Reporting to the Financial Controller and Portfolio Manager, the selected candidate would join a team of skilled specialists, working in a young, fast paced environment, spread across offices in Malta, London, and Dubai.
- Assisting with annual statutory audits, VAT and tax return preparation
- Managing day-to-day accounting operations
- Liaising with financial institutions
- Serving as first point of contact for the Fund Administrators
- Managing day-to-day operational flows (securities settlements, cash transfers, etc)
- Ideally, ACCA or B. Accounting (Hons) qualified, or Banking & Finance qualifications
- Problem-solver with ability to positively cope with change
- Knowledge of international financial reporting standards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, proven team player
- Proficiency in MS Suite products – working knowledge of Excel required
This position will allow an ideal candidate to build a career in Operations & Finance in the fund management industry.